Pages

04 January 2011

baby lundgreen.


















soooo....

julie is BFFs with my BFF cousin kelsey. i photographed kelsey's wedding and julie loved her pictures so much she asked me to do family pictures of her and her husband ryan (which was a year or two ago) and then they had a baby so i got to take pictures of him a few weeks ago. he was only a few days old but was awake for almost the entire shoot! i was amazed. he was so content and cooperative for a newborn baby. i got to photograph him in his nursery in their house and that was a lot of fun. there were so many cute decorations and a sign on the door that said "kyle's pad". adorable. he is such a cutie and i'm looking forward to photographing him as he grows up. thanks you guys!

2 comments:

Valerie Hall said...

very cute! I love the pics with the shoes and pillow too. If I ever have a cute baby room you will need to take pictures for me too. You are amazingly talented

Chess said...

I came via Kelsey's blog. Lovely pictures, you are very talented!